Saturday, January 28, 2012

Here it is, Tristian's Mayhem Valentines



So I finished the Valentine's I wanted to make for Tristian. They turned out really good and I like them a lot! And what's best is that he loves them as well!! His favorite is the mustache of course...Those silly mustache's are so popular right now. I might have ti make another set but for Cordi so that way I can have a set of girl Valentine's as well.

So here is the template to the valentine's that are just a little smaller than the basic Valentine's you get from the store, and here is the tag size template.

Mayhem Valentine's
Mayhem Valentine's tags

And here is the individual Valentine pics so that way you can use whichever pics you want. Just right click on the picture you want and click "save as".

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to come back and check out what else I come up with. :)








2 comments:

  1. ACK!! These are awesome! I love love the "no bones about it"!
    Thanks so much for the mention, you made my night!

    Will pin, everyone will love these :)

    Destri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Destri! I am so glad I made your night and that you like my Valentine's. :)

      Delete